Clement Arts is Partnering with The Village Foster Care & Adoptive Ministry, in Phenix City, to provide a Christmas Event for Foster Families.
Here’s how you can help...
1. Donate financially
- Click here to access our Clement Arts Website Donation page
- In the comments section, specify “Clement Christmas”
- Monetary donations will be used to purchase wrapping paper supplies, stocking stuffers, snacks and crafts attending the event on the 12th
2. Purchase a toy, or more, off our Amazon Wish List (Or, any site!) All toys must be returned by December 1st
- Click here to access our Amazon Wish List
- When you purchase gifts via AmazonSmiles a percentage also goes to help Clement Arts.
- You can share the wish list link next to your tree or on all your social media platforms.
- Toys purchased off our link are mailed directly to use
3. Host an Angel Tree at your office, business, or church and be a collection site for new toys.
- Email Christal@clement-arts.org to host an Angel Tree
- Place and decorate your own tree somewhere prominent, beginning November 1st.
- Paper Angel "Ornaments" will be delivered to you the last week of October (Or, as needed)
- Angels will have a child's age and wish list item
- Staff, Customers &/or Congregants will purchase toys based on the wish list item on the angel. They will then bring back an
- unwrapped gift to put under your tree (or, in a designated bin/box of your choosing)
- Our Volunteers will come pick up your donated (unwrapped) gifts the first week of December.
- You can choose how many angels you wish to receive. The idea is that the number of angels you take is the number of gifts that will come back to us (ie: 20 angels = 20 gifts). You can also request more angels if they're all spoken for.
4. Volunteer to help at our Foster Family Christmas Event December 12th
- Click here to volunteer at our Foster Family Christmas Event
We appreciate everyone’s support and love as we provide and meet needs for our local foster children!
Foster Families: Registration will open on November 8th at 8am. Registration is required to attend. Click here for more information.