Clement Arts is partnering with our friends over at The Village Foster Care & Adoptive Ministry to make Christmas truly amazing for our local foster families! We have a big goal this year and need your help! Our goal is to provide Christmas gifts to at least 200 children in foster care in our community.
Here’s how you can help...
1. Donate financially through our Clement Arts website
In the comments section, specify “Clement Christmas”
2. Purchase a toy or two, through the first week of December, off our Amazon Wish List (Or, select your own!)
When you purchase gifts via AmazonSmiles a percentage also goes to help Clement Arts.
3. Host an Angel Tree at your office, business, or church and be a collection site for new toys.
Place and decorate your own tree somewhere prominent, beginning November 1st.
Paper Angels Ornaments will be delivered to you by Oct. 28th with the age/gender of a child & their wish list item. These Angels will be placed on your decorated tree. You can choose how many angels you wish to receive.
Purchased (unwrapped) toys are then brought back to put under your tree (or, in a designated bin/box of your choosing)
Our Volunteers will come pick up your donated (unwrapped) gifts the first week of December.
Finally, we are in need of volunteers the day of the event: Saturday, December 12th. Please register if you're interested in volunteering!
- Set up (Friday, Dec. 11)
- Toy Builders (Putting together bikes/ toy kitchens /etc) Friday, Dec. 11
- Wrapping station (Dec. 12)
- Kids Activity Area (Dec. 12)
- Parent Helpers (Help carry gifts between stations, help load vehicles, etc)
We appreciate everyone’s support and love as we provide and meet needs for our local foster children